-OBseSSion-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew of Craziiness

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City

Go down 
+2
Raider0001
moeen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moeen

moeen

Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City Empty
PostSubject: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Yesterday GM_Belignir appeared as a fake account and asked me to sell my account.

Then I got autokicked once i tried to conncet to server. Sooner my account got deleted.

So no gg for now..

I am turning back to Counter Strike 1.6

happy gaming guyz.....

and at the last FUCK GM_BELIGNIR THE SHOW GUY WHO ALWAYS CARES FOR HIS REPO (he has banned 5K ppl in gunz and DC, read his blog)
Back to top Go down
http://moeenweb.110mb.com
Raider0001
OBSS Menber

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm

OHH DAMM.... Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
NizKun
Admin
NizKun

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 am

they can always unban and restore an account XD
Back to top Go down
https://obsession.forumotion.com
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Dili wait...

I dun personally say that belignir did that but what i saw was autokicking, which is only the matter of GMs they do it...

I just want my lv77 accout back (yeah, with atleast viper v9 and my +75 parts, I will honestly tell details about that license i remember, i got 201K mittos, two +75 boost, one +75 dura, three +35 dura, one +45 speed, big +5, big +4, Gold Eagle +5, Gargoyle +5, Distortion +4. In cars i had Viper V9, tiger v7, cielo v6

I just want my lv77, with viper v9, tiger v7 and these above mentioned parts. no regret for mittos )

I am already broke

The only reason that Gm was doing it is that I was being autokicked

Belignir was online right away
so i doubt it was him. and also he has got a repo of 5000 bans
Back to top Go down
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:49 pm

I dunno what wrong i did. :S

supporting a scammed guy by Quence on forums is my fault. coz that scammed guy got deleted too :S

I will never forget the support u and jaquio give to me, if u just revive my account back. pig

just want lv77 with atleast viper v9 and those parts (i will make mittos again....anyhow by doing huvs)

thank u very much Smile

may u guyz win cb today
Back to top Go down
wilsonfan

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:23 pm

aw...stupid belignir ban ur acc and came out a fake acc...moron..i think she can be fired...in my thinking...-.-
Back to top Go down
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Dilidawg- wrote:
DUDE, was the fake hacker/banner's name "Naki16" if so jaquio caught him and is banning him from the ijji server right NOW!,

its Nati16 scratch , i got that dumby's screenshots. He just fools guyz at drift city, (I dont know how he has previllages to use auto kick)

Quote :
and not to mention jaquio didnt reply but i asked her to pregenerate another account, or unban yours if she can, if not she will re create your account again, it will have same userame, same PW, same car, same everything when u left off. ill give more details later man.

actually, My account havent got banned (i can log in but there are no more my licenses in it)

so i wont be getting my account revived (but yes, GMs can re generate my account with lv77)

IF U GOT MY ACCOUNT (JUST lv77 one) UP AND RUNNING....and if u were a girl, I might b staying wid u forever <3 cheers

Wishing myself gud luck

P.S HERE is one screenshot: sent to me by my brother(i am lvling him up rofl)
Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City X58hv4
Back to top Go down
Fallen_

Fallen_

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:44 am

wow that graphic is really fccked up....
Back to top Go down
BoNeZai

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm

how can u get banned if u didnt even sell it thats so pro. fail GM's ftw
Back to top Go down
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:29 pm

well....thats the main point.

I aint going to start over. Its already being too boring for me Sad

yea...sick unluckyness (never crossed the figure of 1.1 mill ever in my drift city experience ROFL

I was broke when i wasted my mitto on viper but to be fast (to avail the car auction) i bought it. Sick parts sick luck. all broken none support.....

That was all that made me broke.

Then the releasure of Stage 2 brang up the concept of breaking parts and more g coins shit for restoration. I dont care to start over.

Nevertheless I dun care bout the game....

If i ever come back I will join u guyz Smile

but hope that come back will never come coz I know what it means to you to reach lv77 in 2.5 months.

I can start doing net suspender thing but the problem is all about to play fair. None can get so quick 11 mill so quick without using net suspender (patrol H ME LUCK is close to nill)

I bet Smile

I aint really positive that i might get my account revived

Happy Gaming all
Back to top Go down
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Fallen_ wrote:
wow that graphic is really fccked up....

lol I have a sick graphic card (32 MB RIVA TNT2 from the reign of Adam ROFL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City   Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City Empty

Back to top Go down

Moeen says Goodbye to Drift City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-OBseSSion- :: -General Chat- :: Randomness-
Jump to: