-OBseSSion-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew of Craziiness

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!

Go down 
+2
CrazyDriftxP
*BustaForces*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*BustaForces*

How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:44 pm

who are you...exactly...?...and are you telling us to download a unknown program (which could be a keylogger) and/or cheat on a online game which we can get banned for?

dont net suspend...
Back to top Go down
CrazyDriftxP

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

omfg its just net suspend and im CrazyDriftxP frmo the crew =_= its me omfg you can check... and scotyyy is my frined and he use it and he just want a better tut you wont get baneed .................. LMAO scottyyy tell them... and dont call me jew ><
Back to top Go down
NizKun
Admin
NizKun

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:26 am

tat is just net suspender,, but u can't really do it now,, easliy get caught or take screen by others cause ppl are all force to beinto 2 gates ...
Back to top Go down
https://obsession.forumotion.com
Dilidawg-

Dilidawg-

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 pm

i dont cheat in DC lol easy way to get banned i just do the game like u should (its often alot better off that way).
Back to top Go down
NizKun
Admin
NizKun

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

i agree with dili XD
Back to top Go down
https://obsession.forumotion.com
Scotty

Scotty

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 pm

haha! lol XD
Back to top Go down
CrazyDriftxP

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:09 pm

scotty you said you want the web site where to donwload the hack if you still needs it so its:
gamerzplanet type in google Drift City GamerzPlanet hope i helpd
Back to top Go down
moeen

moeen

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:09 am

lol, thid one doesnt work, I get disconnected every time

Its better to play clean rather to risk

P.S I am ROO so no happy huv pwning for me Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://moeenweb.110mb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!   How To level UP FAST TUT!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How To level UP FAST TUT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-OBseSSion- :: -General Chat- :: Randomness-
Jump to: