-OBseSSion-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew of Craziiness

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Prize Rebel - how to use

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*BustaForces*

Prize Rebel - how to use Empty
PostSubject: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

support me by signing up at -----> http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=436266

So this is a guide on how to use Prize Rebel. First off let me explain what it is. Prize Rebel is a "sign up" website that gets sponsors like McDonald's, Burger King, Wal-Mart and other online companies, that pays Prize Rebel for sending us to their sites and signing up for services, so they give US points which we can redeem for...pretty much anything.

ANOTHER THING! YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THE USA, UK OR AUSTRALIA TO USE PRIZE REBEL

**BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT ALSO!!**

EVEN THOUGH YOU USE A REAL EMAIL TO SIGN UP FOR PRIZE REBEL, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOTTT USE A REAL EMAIL ON THE OFFERS, IT WILL SPAM YOUR EMAIL!!!

Signing up: First go to the site " www.prizerebel.com " OR you can be nice and get me referral points for telling you about it at " http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=436266 " (the two links aren't different but i just get points for referring you which is good for me)

But once your at the sign up page PUT REAL INFO!!!!! INCLUDING EMAIL AND NAME!!!!!If you don't put your real name, and you decide to get a prize shipped to your house, it wont be in your name!!! and if you do not use a real email you will not get your activation code or G-COINS!

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel
once you get your activation code and your able to start doing surveys you will see a screen like this

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel1

And what you want to do once your at this screen is go to "View Available Offers" and once you get there, depending on where you live, click the type of surveys you want to start, I always use "USA FREE Offers"

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel2

Proceeded to do the offers you want (ill show you how to do offers very quickly later) and rack up points. *IMPORTANT* you must follow the directions of the survey to earn points, if you do the survey wrong or it was incomplete you will NOT EARN POINTS!

Generally in a survey, you know its about to be over when you come to a page that look similar to this one.(it wont always be a gift card, sometimes it will be free gas or a PS3 or other things)

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel3

Once you get 10 points go down to the "View Available Prizes" part on the side.

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel4

and im going to "assume" you want to get g-coins from here so ill tell you how to get them Smile

In the available prizes search for "$10 Ultimate Game Card" ( you can get a $20 Ultimate Game Card with 20 points)and click "Click here to claim this prize"
Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel5

once you click that Prize Rebel will deduct 10 points from your account and put in a request for your prize, which will be in the "View Prize Claims" section.
Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel6

*Note* after you claim a prize, keep doing offers because i think if you do it speeds up the processing of your card, but im not sure.

after you click the prize claim thingy the status of the order will be in the "View Prize Claims" section.
Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel7

blah blah blah, maybe a day or 2 passes

and you get your email and it will say "blah blah blah....heres your card code..blah blah blah blah..."

Prize Rebel - how to use Prizerebel8

Last edited by *BustaForces* on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 pm

if you have trouble redeeming the card on ijji post here and ill make a guide on how to redeem the card
Back to top Go down
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 pm

How to do surveys (the 100% free ones) uber super kadoober fast, with ROBOFORM!
roboform is justa autoform filler, with some good features that save you from those yes not click circle box things.

First go to " http://www.roboform.com/download.html " and download roboform for free for 30 days (ill work out how to extend that 30 days a little later)

once downloaded you install it on your computer and follow the directions.

fill in the information for roboform and save it, alos make the information realistic and make the state, zipcode and area correspond because some surveys check to see if they match up, name your identity on Roboform, and whenever your on a page just click the identity (on the toolbar in your browser) it will fill out as much information as it can and you may need to go behind it and select from some drop down lists.

TRICK FOR YES/NO AND OTHER CIRCLE BOXES: when your faced with those pages with those "are you interested in this offer?" and it shows 364363467 offers and you want to say no to all of them, you select "no" for one of the options and then just right click your mouse, and near the bottom you will see a option that says "set Fields", once you click that it will set all those circles to "no" and you will be able to click yes to only 1 of them and go on (because you usually have to pick yes to one of them)
Back to top Go down
NizKun
Admin
NizKun

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 am

when i try to register it says ur already had a accout or someon had alr register in ur location. wtf is that?? i have never being on tat site before .... =_=
Back to top Go down
https://obsession.forumotion.com
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 am

have you tried to use a different email?
Back to top Go down
NizKun
Admin
NizKun

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 am

yea, i tried with 3 different email alr still say the same thing LOL
Back to top Go down
https://obsession.forumotion.com
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 am

maybe if you change your MAC or IP address it will fix the problem
Back to top Go down
uae4speed

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:17 am

thx man but i can't sing up iam from UAE
looooooooooool
bad luck
Back to top Go down
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 am

you can try using proxy's buy i don't know how to use those, i just hear that people do and it works
Back to top Go down
uae4speed

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 pm

i also try to change proxy
but no use
anyway thanks
Back to top Go down
redsoxkevin

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 pm

it works but for some reason its hard >< i have 5.15 points shouldnt it be eazy?
Back to top Go down
*BustaForces*

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 am

....no...its not easy...but its free money...soooo
Back to top Go down
*rama0

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:08 am

do they send the card # to email or to home?
adress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel - how to use   Prize Rebel - how to use Empty

Back to top Go down

Prize Rebel - how to use
Page 1 of 1